Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Monday, December 1, 2008

Last night.....I threw a big ol' hissy fit

I was working on knitting a pair of leg warmers for my daughter on some size 3 double pointed needles. Using a sport weight yarn... Keyword here is was. I pulled it out of my bag last night and one of the needles had slipped out. I tried saving it...but only made things worse.

So I ripped it out...and threw a fit which rivaled that of my daughter's.

I had at least 50 rows done and was maybe about 1/4th of the way done with the first leg warmer.

I don't get the chance to knit that often or for long periods of time. So even if it's one row, it's a lot of progress.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I threw away all my pattern notes (it was my own)...So I have to knit another swatch....

:sigh:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails