Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Fawking Fridayyy!

BWS tips button

This is my first post from my computer since it's been at the new house! Yes, I have the interwebs again. We couldn't figure out for the lives of us who provided internet to this area...Other than Time Warner...And I don't really like Time Warner...But that's another blog post in of itself. So, what better way to come back than with a Fawking Friday post?

This, in case you forgot, is hosted by Jana from Boobies, Babies, and a Blog, as well as Christy from My Mad Mind.

Without further adieu...






Fuckk You to Dia's new school. She's already made friends on her first and second day. She didn't make any friends back at her old school until right before she left. However, they don't provide transportation unless you live over two miles away. So, I have to walk to pick her up. It takes me a half an hour to walk there and 40 minutes to walk back with Dia. Now, I don't mind walking, but winter is quickly swooping down upon the northern Ohio area. We live in the snow belt, too. If you've never experienced for yourself the joys of an Ohio winter in the snow belt, consider yourself lucky.  I cannot walk with a three year old and a baby in the freezing air, trudging through snow that people don't remove. It would probably take me an hour to walk there. So now, I have no choice but to send her to their digital academy. While I've wanted to e-school her for a while now, I don't know if my sanity can tolerate it...And I am really unsure of whether Dilli will leave her alone to study.

Fawk you to people who sit there and say I should get to know these people. It's not that I don't. It's just that they don't seem to. One of Dia's new friends tried to introduce Dia and I to his mom, but she wouldn't even look at us. Plus, I'm not just going to walk up to someone say "Hi, my name is ______, would you mind giving me and/or my kid a ride home everyday?". It just doesn't work like that. Oh, and, it seems I attract the crazies. Or the liars and thieves. Making friends makes me nervous on that bit alone.

Fuck my husband's lame ass excuses that he gives me whenever I ask him for help with the kids. He doesn't seem to understand how stressed I've been lately. He has an excuse for everything and they're all super fucking lame and it's pissing me off. For serious.

Fuck my husband for thinking I have all the time in the world (I may have already bitched about this prior...) and thinking I just sit on my ass all day. I do what I can, when I can. Since my milk doesn't fill the baby well, she wants to eat usually within five minutes of waking up. He doesn't understand that whenever I try to do one thing, two other things usually come along before I can even complete what I had originally set out to do (i.e. I try to make the kids something to eat; someone spills something, the baby explodes her diaper, etc.). I can't even remember the last time I was able to smoke a half a cigarette without someone opening the door to ask me something. And I'm fed up with him yelling at me because I didn't get the chance to do something...Eat a dick...

Fuck the washing machine my mom gave us. There's something wrong with the timer, so it doesn't like to advance to the next cycle. It used to be you just had to advance it to spin. Well, now, you have to unplug it all the time to reset the washing machine because it doesn't even like to start agitating on its own. It just fills itself with water. Non-fucking-stop (well, until you stop it). I found this out the hard way. I walked away one day as it was filling with hot water...I noticed about an hour later that I had yet to hear it start agitating. I run downstairs and it's still filling, except now all the hot water was replaced with cold. I was trying to wash diapers...I advanced it to spin. I started the rinse cycle and walked away. A half hour/45 minutes later - still filling. I believe I started screaming at the damn thing. I'm really afraid of what our water bill is going to be like....

1 comments:

Christy said...

I don't think anyone who has not stayed home with the kids has any idea how much work goes into it. I've had the same arguments with my husband. It has cause some serious ones too. Close mindeness always causes friction.

I would be tempted to home school anyway. I know it's a lot of work, but my SIL has done it for years and she loves it. There is more flexibility. I would consider getting in touch with other home school moms and just find out what it would entail.

I hope you have things smooth out for you soon.

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails