Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Friday, January 29, 2010

A funny thing...

So it's been a whirlwind past few months here...


A few outside elements prevented me from spending too much time on the computer. Part of it was a series of unfortunate events, another being a general bitchiness from me, and a couple other bits here and there.


At the beginning of November, I finally resigned to the idea of taking an indefinite TTC break. However, as November 23rd came around I  noticed that I was extremely tired and that I hadn't started yet. I tried not to get my hopes up since my cycles are all stupid...So I went out and picked up a dollar test. And, holy shit! It was positive!!


For a bit, I expected to lose it. As horrible as it seems...but something inside me said "No way in hell". So, here we are, 14 weeks today due July 30th. I spent the early weeks feeling (blissfully) like shit. Whoever said each pregnancy gets easier lied. And thusfar, it's been uncomplicated (minus some spotting)!


I'm still exhausted and have insomnia. But each day and each week that passes I'm in complete awe. I didn't think it was going to happen anytime soon or if at all.


2 comments:

@eloh said...

Holy crap, you certainly wait for the good stuff before you post!

My oldest was born in Jan...followed by the next three in July.

One day, one week at a time.

Prayers.

DazzleMea (Mama4Chaos) said...

Haha! Yeah....

Oh wow! That's crazy! And here I thought February was bad enough... My daughter was born on the 15th, my husband on the 22nd, his father the day after.

And sorry it took me so long to respond. A nasty bug had been circulating the house...

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails