Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Thursday, July 24, 2008

There's a needle gnome in my house....

And it's my daughter....I used to have 8 sets of needles....Now I only have maybe 3 working pairs. Either the full set is missing or just one.

Last night, I started working on knitting some bracelets for Dia's friend, Jade. Her birthday part's this Sunday. I wanted to make her at least four and then I was going to make Dia one, and then any extras for any other girls at the party.

I only made two though. As my daughter ran off with one of the needles I was working with. And I can't even tell you how many times I told that girl to leave it be...

And now for a pity party...

I'm so sad. I can't have anything nice. No seriously. It always gets fucked up by Dan or a kid.
I'm on the verge of crying right now. Not just because my shit's all missing. But since we have no money for a present, this was the only way we could give her something.

Here are the two bracelets I did complete though.

My faux bangle


Punk Cufflet...

:sigh: And now it's off to continue searching....I've searched throughout this entire house. I have no idea where it is....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails