Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Monday, August 18, 2008

The rest of the braclets...

I made our friends little girl 3 more bracelets. Well, wait. A total of four. But I gave one to her mother since they share the same birthday and matched her outfit perfectly. The one you see below is what I gave to her mother.


I made another pink one but without the black trim. I used two different sized white buttons and lined the bracelet with them. I, sadly, don't have a picture of that one.

The second one I made was a blue ombre cuff. I knit in 5 beads representing each year of her life...and one birthday cake bead in the center. I plan on re-knitting it each year. Again no picture.

I made another one using red yarn and sewed seed beads onto it. I was going to make 3 more and use them as party favors for the girls, but never got around to it. I got too busy in helping get things ready for the party and keeping the house clean for the hostess.

I do plan on getting pictures the next time I visit them.

I want to make more and sell them online, however it seems everywhere requires you have a credit card. An' we ain't got one of doze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails