Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Happy FO

I finished the bib I was making for my friend. I'm quite pleased with it, naturally. I hope she likes it. She's having a girl and this bib is gender neutral...

I took pictures and had my son model it. Unfortunately, I'll have to upload the pictures tomorrow. The camera batteries need recharged. I'll post the pattern for it tomorrow as well.

I want to make her something else. But I'm not sure if I'll have the time to before the package gets sent off (by this weekend).

I'm in the process of making some delicious honey whole wheat bread. I've recently gotten into the habit of making our own bread. I don't use a bread machine, so it is a bit time consuming. But it's well worth it. Our tummy's had a bit of a difficult time adjusting to the lack of preservatives at first. Which, makes me all the more happy to be making our own.

Dia's also sick - again. She's been missing a lot of school because of it. She's missed yesterday and today...and probably won't go in tomorrow. :sigh: And of course, I have it now too. I also think I have a bit of the stomach virus again as well...Or either that, I ate something icky...I'm not sure.

Have to go check on my bread...

1 comments:

Michelle C said...

Post the recipe for the bread! :p

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails