Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yes, That's Right...

I'm making another bib. I had an idea for one and I want to see how it will look.

This time, I must keep notes!

I hope I can get it to work though.

Sometimes I don't particularly enjoy designing something. At least not in the beginning. It can get quite frustrating....what with the unraveling and all.

And it's never particularly easy to do things when there's an imp in your lap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails