Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ookie.....

Ugh...I think I'm getting sick. I'm dizzy and wanna hoark. Yuck. Dammit.

I need to get that other baby mitt done! I'm already 1/3 of the way done already and I just started it last night. It usually takes me much longer to knit because if I'm lucky, the kids will let me get 2 rows done.

I just hope the kids don't get sick.

I'mma go lay down now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails