Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Thursday, January 31, 2008

He heh...Oops!

I accidentally ordered Stitch n Bitch. I didn't mean to. I was on Amazon.com ordering stuff for Dan and Dia...I was kept trying to get the free shipping. I had apparently put in both SNB and 101 One Skein Wonders...I either didn't realize or had forgotten that I put the two in my cart. I took one off because of the price...I had just been so frustrated by the whole experience, that just said "Fuck it" and sent it all through without paying close attention.

Oops!

But it was a very nice surprise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails