If you wanna join in on all the Fawk You fun, head on over to Boobies, Babies, and a Blog and My Mad Mind and link up! If you haven't, you should. It's very therapeutic.
In case you're just tuning in, you should really read these two posts as this post is mostly pertaining to them. Click here and here, please...
Fawk you Ted. Yeah. I'm naming names. I think you're a real asshole. I think you're a liar. And I think you're probably the cheapest person I've ever come across in my life and ever will come across. Remember how I was giving out awards last week? Well, you've stolen the title. Not only that, but you've also won best supporting douche too. You (and my former boss - this is a long story and I'll probably tell it later). are causing me to stereotype and I don't like it. I'm not that kind of person, and you're making me hate myself for it. You two have been the most sneaky, deceitful people I've ever met. And it's not just me who agrees.
Now granted, I'm happy I'm getting the fuck out of here. But...
- You're not giving Dan much work and thereby no money for the things my family needs.
- We have to have a garage sale and we're selling off almost all of our stuff just so we can afford to move. Almost all of our furniture...all our collections (DVDs, games, my Monster High Dolls don't judge me!...my digital camera...We literally will have to start over when we get our own place. I have to get rid of all the clothes and kids' toys I've been hoarding. I can't even begin to explain how high my anxiety has been these past few days. But I've been pushing through it. Keep telling myself it's just "stuff" and it's for my family.
- I have to temporarily give up my cat. This is going to make my youngest so sad. She ♥♥♥loves♥♥♥ Delirium; gives her thousands of kisses and snuggles every day. My inlaws may have a cat, but she is Bitch Cat. If the baby even gets a little too close, Bitch Cat scratches her.
- We have to move while I'm pregnant and probably won't have any help this time.
- This has probably messed up our tax return, and now I'm second guessing keeping this baby a surprise.
Fawk my phone for turning off on me last night. I woke up at 7:15. Just 15 minutes before my daughter had to be on the bus. Somehow, she managed to be ready enough in 6 minutes. Quite possibly a record. I accidentally fell asleep in my makeup too. Still managed to look cute enough though, no raccoon eyes. So that's a plus.
Fawk marshmallows. Now I'm just nitpicking. I washed my only maternity shirt the other night, gave the baby a bit of a marshmallow. Now it is allll over my shirt. It's black. It looks like skeet. I really don't know how it literally got everywhere.
I think there's more, but my parents are here and need to crawl out from my Mom Cave (I'll miss you, Mom Cave).