Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scraptacular Sunday, week 2


Welcome to Scraptacular Sundays, where I'll offer you an exclusive and limited time freebie from My Memories! This will only be available for about a week so download it while you can! It comes with two quick pages as well as the papers and embellishments.

This week's freebie goes along quite nicely with last week's. I love the crumpled look of the paper!




The first one I did, I simply used nothing but a quick page. The second one I did from scratch and used only one photo. I think the second one is missing something, but I'm not quite sure what exactly. But I think I'm getting better at this scrapbooking thing...

If you wish to buy My Memories Suite, don't forget to use my code STMMMS7185 to get $10 off the software and $10 in free kits. That $10 can really go a long way in the design shop, especially in the dollar store and weekly deals sections of the shop.

If you want to download this kit, click the link below.


Also, this weekend only, all kits and templates are 30% off! I think even the Design Club is, but I could be wrong. I joined the Design Club this morning and got my five kits for the month. I also got 5% off the 30% sale. Sweet deals all around!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails