Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Monday, October 31, 2011

Scraptacular Freebie 4

Wait. What happened to number three?? Yeah. I forgot to hit publish last time. I only realized just now. My apologies. With the stress from my father in law's hospital stay and preggo brain while taking care of three kids on my own, I hadn't realized I never published the post. Don't worry though, I just published it!



You get two quick pages, two papers, and three embellishments; a total of five page elements since you can create shapes with the papers. When I saw this, I immediately thought it would go great with the Fall season, with the orange and brown accents, and great to use if you've got a girl in your family.



And if you haven't bought My Memories Suite, be sure to use my code!



I made this with MyMemories Suite, too



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails