Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Random Dilli cuteness




eta: Sorry about the wind you're hearing. It's not me breathing I swear! It's our super-fan.


He was trying to play Lego Batman. He really wants to play video games like his big sis, but just can't grasp the concept. He kept exclaiming, "I told you...it's too hard!".

As each day goes by, I become more & more amazed at how his language has developed. It wasn't too long ago that he was speaking in almost complete vowels. I was the only one who was ever able to understand him. His vocabulary has increased exponentially...he knows words and phrases that I had no clue about. I love that he's growing up & stuff, but I still miss my baby boy. <3 

-Posted via Blogaway for Android

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails