Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button
It's time for my first Fawk You Friday! A meme hosted by Jana from Boobies, Babies, & a Blog and Christy from I'm Just Sayin'. So if you wish to jump in on this hot meme action, be sure to link back to our hostesses, add the button to yer blog, and then go back and add your link. Easy peasy... Now, for my fawk you's. Fawk you fleas and the dog you rode in on. I specifically stated your dogs could not be here because we weren't trying to get the husband fired. I get it that you weren't aware that they had fleas. But you take them to powwows & they go outside - they're gonna get fleas...But now my kids have flea bites all over them & they scratch them until they bleed. Their ankles are tore up. And with a new baby in the house it makes it even more difficult to get rid of them. Thankfully, they've pretty much left the baby alone (so far). Fawk you memory, or lack thereof. I haven't turned in any of the forms that was sent home with Bucket...and now I can't find them. I suck! Fawk you fall. You bring out my allergies hard-to-the-core. You bring shorter days & longer nights. You bring wet leaves - one of the things I hate the most. And you mean winter is coming...I hate winter. Fawk you Dan. I love you but your seriously working my last nerve. Quit doing whatever you want & start helping me some more with the kids. And stop barking at me for taking too long or forgetting something because you're smirking all the kids duties on me. I'm sure a lot of this behaviour is due to you being emo about not gettin that job, but snap out of it, f'real. Which brings me to, fawk you Fate for not giving Dan that job. We miss seeing our families. We miss our friends. I miss going to parks & going for walks. I wanted my kids to grow up in the same town I did (with diversity & open-minded views) & down the street from friends just as I did...and I wanted that 5 bedroom house! Oh, the things that could have been...So fuck you, Fate for taking that all away. You're a whore & I want to call a mulligan on this one...I seriously hope that you've got something better for us down the line (good luck topping that one). At the very least, I ask that you refrain from dicking us over. Please.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Tell Dan to keep trying to get the job. You never know, maybe the guy wont' work out. Love the blog and I'm following you. Thanks for joining us today!

Anonymous said...

My memory is jank too...I can't keep track of anything!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that Dan's job comes through for your guys. When one door closes a window is opened or some jazz like that right? ;)

Adorable blog--loving you already!

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails