Hosted by The Zombie Housewife, with her co-host Boobies, Babies, and a Blog, and a special guest host One Crazy Brunette Chick.
This week it's FMK (fuck, marry, kill). In case you're unawares, you say who you'd fuck, marry or kill...
- Dane Cook, George Lopez, Fred Durst?
- Jessica Simpson, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox?
- Kyle Busch, Charlie Hunnam (Jax on Sons of Anarchy), Alexander Skarsgård (Eric on True Blood)?
- Scarlet Johanson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anna Paquin (Sookie on True Blood)?
- T.I., Marilyn Manson, Dax Riggs ?
- Nicki Minaj, Selma Hayek, Gwen Stefani?
1. I supposed I'd marry Dane Cook. He can be funny when his jokes aren't ripped (if you wish to debate this topic.)...I'd have to fuck George Lopez. While he can be funny too, I just don't know if I could tolerate him day in, day out...And I'd kill Fred Durst. Seriously. "Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water" is not clever, nor funny - just plain stupid.
2. Ugh. Can I kill all 3?? Pleeeease?! I can't stand any of them. But! In keeping with the spirit, I'd kill Jessica Simpson. She's too stupid for much else. Although, the people calling her fat - you're all assholes...I'd fuck Angelina Jolie so I could leave her feeling empty when done. Throw her a towel and tell her how I like my eggs in the morning... And I'd marry Megan Fox just so I can commit spousal abuse.
3. I don't know who any of these people are... So I guess based on profession/claim to fame/looks...kill Kyle Bush (hate NASCAR), fuck what's-his-nuts from True Blood...and marry the other dude...I dunno..
4. I'd marry Scarlett Johansson cuz she was especially yummy in The Black Dahlia. I'd fuck Anna Paquin (a lot). And I'd kill JLH. I've never really liked her as an actress..
5. I'd marry Marilyn Manson. I guess fuck Dax Riggs. And I'd kill T.I.
6. Ehh...This one's hard. Again. Don't really like any of them. They're pretty and all, don't get me wrong. Just not my type, I suppose. Um. Marry Nicki Minaj, fuck Salma Hayek, and kill Gwen Stefani. Either Gwen's been confused all these years or she's a sell-out. I'm guessing the latter. You know she used to be ska, right?? How do you go from this (♥ this song, btw):
to "Hollaback"?? I'm not posting the video here because I don't want my YouTube riddled with garbage...