Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sexy Sunday - Cheating




Sexy Sunday


It's time for Sexy Sunday! Hosted by the lovely ladies from The Zombie Housewife, Boobies, Babies, & a Blog, Names Will Not Be Changed to Protect the Innocent, and Babes Rockin Mami. I missed it last week because I was super busy... Anyway, this week's topic is cheating.

When I was young, I was in a traumatic relationship & wanted nothing to do with relationships, so for the longest time I had friends with benefits.

You may pass your judgments now...

Done? Ok, good.

Once I did finally start dating, the relationships never lasted longer than 4 months tops. The guys would start ignoring my calls or not returning them. Once this went on for more than a week (I never called more than three times. I hate repeating myself and had a strict 3 strikes rule), I said screw this and moved on. So, things never were "officially over". I guess the spineless bastards thought I would cry or something?? Whatever... so I don't know if y'all want to consider this cheating or not.

I was, however, the other woman. Dan was always my favorite friend with benefits. He was always the first person I went to after a relationship faded out. I knew he had a girlfriend, she was off in Africa at the time and had been for a while. The details are vague because it was so long ago, but I remember talking with him about it before anything happened. I don't know if he ever told her about me, but I doubt it since he doesn't like confrontation. I believe they broke up shortly after she got back, but I'm not sure why. The topic of exes isn't a favorite subject here. But I remember feeling sad when she came back. I wanted to be with him and he wanted to be with me...But I wasn't going to do anything while she was here in the US. Plus, I was a minor and Dan was afraid of my mom pressing charges (she wouldn't have, btw, because so long as they were good to me, they were ok).

So, there you have it. You may throw stones if you wish. .

2 comments:

Ange said...

The way I see it is that no one is in a position to judge anyone for anything. What I failed to mention in my post is that I have often been "the other woman" even if I wasn't cheating on my partner.

I figure that my husband cheating on me when we were dating was karma.

Thanks for participating!

Christy said...

I think all of us have done things we shouldn't have. I think it's part of learning and growing so I would not throw stones. You are human as we all are.

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails