Featured Posts

Cloth Diapering Tips, episode 2
Don't feel bad if you need to use disposables
Reblog: Red Eye/White Eye, Why It's Important
A simple observation could save your baby
A much needed update
It's been long overdue...
. . . .
Prev 1 2 3 Next

Affiliates

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sexy Sunday

Sexy Sunday

Ooh, it's naughty time! Brought to you by Ange, Ashlee, and Jana!

1.  Which do you prefer the real thing, or toys?  Why?
2.  Does size really matter?
3.  When it comes to oral sex, would you rather give or receive?
4.  What is the craziest place you have ever "done the deed"?
5.  Would you use the C-Spot vibe for clitoral stimulation, or vaginal stimulation?

Don't click the link if you're under 18 or offended by such things.

 1.  Which do you prefer the real thing, or toys?  Why? Honestly, I like both. But ultimately, I prefer the real thing. Real skin just feels better. Plus, minus the vibrating part, there isn't anything a toy can do better than my husband.

2.  Does size really matter? No. Just  because you got a big dick, it doesn't mean you know what to do with it.

3.  When it comes to oral sex, would you rather give or receive? Both. (I know it sounds like I'm cheating by saying that, but what can I say? I loves me my sex.) I get about as much pleasure giving as I do receiving.

 4.  What is the craziest place you have ever "done the deed"? Uh, at  the end of a hallway at Drag Ball. Right by a well traversed doorway. Just to give you an idea of how popular Drag Ball is, here's a few pictures... Yeah, there were people watching for a bit...I almost got that shit shut down the year after.

5.  Would you use the C-Spot vibe for clitoral stimulation, or vaginal stimulation? Again, both. But it has to be a mix of the two. Monotony sucks.

1 comments:

THUNDERCAT said...

Damn I'm starting to get a kick out of this sexy sunday! These are the most kick ass questions in the world!

I totally love toys..but they don't replace the real thing for me! I use them a lot though when Im away from my man...and I have to admit I do get my cookies a lot faster too...lmfao

Post a Comment

Exercise your own free will...do not censor yourself

How have I not gone completely crazy, yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails